In order to fulfill the information obligations indicated in the Art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), the controller hereby declares s as follows:
- controller`s identity and contact information,
- the purpose of the processing for which the personal data are intended as well as the legal basis for the processing,
- the legitimate interests pursued by the controller,
- information on personal data recipient categories and the possibility of the personal data transfer to a third country,
- the period of time of the data storage and the criterion of its establishing,
- information on the right to demand access to one`s personal data, to demand its rectification, its deletion, the restriction of its processing or a right to object to processing of personal data and the right to object data transferring,
- information on the right to withhold the consent at any time without prejudice to the legitimacy of the data processing which had taken place prior to the withdrawal of the consent,
- information on the right to lodge a complaint with the Chairman of the Personal Data Protection Office,
- information on whether obtaining the personal data is obligatory by virtue of a statute, a contract, or whether it is an indispensable condition to conclude a contract, whether the data subject is obliged to give the data, and information on potential consequences of not providing with the data,
- information on whether the personal data gathered by automatic means may serve for the purposes of profiling.
The controller of your personal data is ELITMIND LTD. and its subsidiaries with its registered office in Warsaw (00-844), Grzybowska 87 st., entered into the register of entrepreneurs by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw 13th Economic Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000581007, Tax Identification Number 5242786047, National Business Registry Number: 362766954, shareholders` funds: 40.000,00 zł, futher referred to as “ELITMIND”.
You can contact us under the hereinbefore mentioned address as well as under the e-mail address: email@example.com
Your personal data are processed on the basis of the Art. 6 sec. 1 letter a), b), c) and f) of GDPR, which is:
- a given consent,
- the indispensability to perform a contract or to undertake actions before the conclusion of a contract,
- fulfilling the controller`s legal obligations,
- the indispensability to realize purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party.
The data are being processed for the following purposes:
- the conclusion and the performance of a contract to which ELITMIND is a party,
- the realization of the free-of-charge newsletter service,
- the optimalization and enhancement of the productivity of the services provided by ELITMIND,
- fulfillment of ELITMIND`s legal obligation,
- pursuance of claims,
- rendering personal data accessible to third parties cooperating with ELITMIND in order to perform services for ELITMIND.
ELITMIND entrusts the processing of the personal data to the subjects supporting ELITMIND in the performance of its services. The entrustment ensues on the basis of a mutual agreement in a written form.
Your personal data may be transferred to third countries, the United States of America therein, in case the www.elitmindacademy.com website uses tools such as Google Analytics and the like and in case of logging in by Facebook to the websites to which you render your personal data accessible.
The period of time of the personal data storage depends on the kind of data and the purpose of its processing. When the purpose is to:
- perform a contract – 7 years starting from its conclusion; in case of employment relationship – 50 years,
- render the service of the free-of-charge newsletter – until the consent to the service is withdrawn,
- in case of other purposes – for the period of time necessary to protect the safety and legitimate interests of the controller, justified in terms of the fulfillment of the controller`s legal obligations.
You have the right to:
- request that the controller render access to your personal data,
- demand that your personal data be rectified, deleted or be processed in a limited way,
- object against your personal data being processed,
- transfer your personal data.
In order to carry out any of the hereinbefore mentioned actions, please contact the controller by means of contact information provided above.
The controller, without more ado, in any case within one month of the receipt of the request, informs the data subject on actions taken in connection therewith. The controller may extend the time period by additional two further months due to a complex character of the request or the excessive amount of requests. The controller is to inform the data subject on the extension of the period of time within one month of the receipt of the request. The data subject has the right to choose the form of communication, the electronic means therein.
- charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of rendering the information accessible, communication and the costs of necessary steps or,
- deny undertaking any actions in connection with the request.
You have the right to withhold your consent to the processing of the personal data in any moment. It nevertheless does not make the personal data processing prior to the withdrawal of the consent illegal.
Everyone has the right to lodge a claim with the Chairman of the Personal Data Protection Office.
The submittal of personal data is voluntary. However, the lack of its submittal is preclusive of the conclusion and performance of a contract and of using of such service as the newsletter.
The consent to using cookies files and similar technology is voluntary. The lack of the consent will not decrease the number of advertisements received by you. It will nevertheless diminish their accuracy in terms of your interests and expectations.
The personal data gathered automatically by means of cookies files and similar technologies are not used by ELITMIND for profiling purposes.